With over 35 years of experience United Refrigeration has the experience to manage your commercial AC service and repair. We want to help your commercial building stay in perfect temperature all your long in Ocala, The Villages and throughout Central Florida. Preventative Maintenance Agreements are agreements between building owners, managers, or facilities managers and United for scheduled inspections and maintenance of your HVAC and refrigeration systems. Below are but a few of the benefits of having a PMA:
- Dirt is the #1 cause of equipment failure.
- Heating and cooling represents 33% of all energy used.
- Proper maintenance can prolong the life of the equipment.
- Fewer breakdowns.
- A 10-year old unit has lost 50% of its efficiency.
- PMA customers receive priority service.
- 10% discount on repairs
One of our professionals will make a free site survey, assess the site, prepare a proposal, then visit with the person or persons overseeing the facilities. In most cases, PMAs are scheduled quarterly; however, United can customize to fit any business needs such as monthly or semi-annual visits.