As your holiday helpers, the technicians at United Refrigeration, Heating and Air are here with tips and solutions to help your HVAC systems survive and thrive this season.
This time of year, North Central Florida homeowners and businessowners must keep a watchful eye on their HVAC systems. Tis the season for holiday houseguests messing with your thermostats. Also, crowded spaces are overheating businesses, and all those visitors coming and going are causing temperature fluctuations for indoor spaces.
5 Helpful HVAC Tips for the Holidays in Florida
To ensure your HVAC systems, air conditioners, and heat pumps handle any increased pressure during the holidays in Florida, consider these helpful HVAC tips:
- On a regular basis, monitor your thermostats and control temperatures for operational efficiency. Try to prevent any extreme indoor temperature fluctuations. In Florida, you may need to open or close windows and run ceiling fans. Also, be sure to run exhaust fans in kitchens when doing all that holiday cooking and baking.
- Importantly, try to prevent problems before they strike by scheduling United’s preventative maintenance services in Ocala, the Villages, or surrounding areas. United’s technicians will come to your home or business to complete inspections, clean systems, and help prevent risks that could hinder your holiday spirit.
- As always, make sure you are also caring for your HVAC systems by changing air filters and creating clean operational conditions. Clean filters and clear air vents will help ensure nothing is obstructing airflow for maintaining comfortable room temperatures. For fresher air solutions, ask United’s experts about whole-home purification systems to filter out odors, allergens, bacteria, viruses, and more.
- Also, consider adding HVAC accessories to your holiday gift list. For example, smart thermostats are a wise way to handle the hot-to-cold range of Florida’s temperature fluctuations. New devices can be easily installed and adjusted using mobile apps.
- Finally, no matter how busy you get this holiday season, it is always important to address any HVAC issues, such as noticeable changes, loose connections, excess water in the pan, or debris around your exterior unit. Proper operations require cohesively functioning parts. Cleanings and timely repairs to replace faulty parts are essential for proper operations and for the longevity of your HVAC system.
United’s quick response and preventative programs can help mitigate risks of costly issues or breakdowns during the busy holidays. We are prepared to offer you solutions for repairs, upgrades, and preventative maintenance this month and throughout the New Year.
Call United Refrigeration, Heating and Air today at 352-629-1187 to speak with experienced professionals about the best solutions for your HVAC systems.