When your air conditioner malfunctions, there is no better sight for sore eyes than your HVAC Tech. In the heat of Florida’s summer months, it makes sense to celebrate these service professionals repairing, replacing, and maintaining your essential HVAC systems.
In celebration of National HVAC Tech Day on June 22, our team at United Refrigeration, Heating, and Air is listing five facts to know about our hardworking HVAC technicians.
- Educated and Certified: For an HVAC certification, qualified candidates must complete an accredited HVAC Program, typically ranging from six months to three years depending on the trade school, vocational school, or diploma program.
- Skilled and Highly Trained: At United, our certified technicians often pursue extended education and specialized skills including heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration for HVAC/R certifications. From troubleshooting to replacing, certified technicians have the hands-on experience and training to complete a job from beginning to end.
- Technical and Practical Knowledge: In addition to understanding the mechanics of heating and cooling systems, certified technicians are equipped in using power tools for repairing individual parts, such as pipes or pumps. In addition, techs have complete capabilities for installing new systems for residential homes and commercial businesses.
- Problem-Solving Expertise: As analytical thinkers, HVAC Techs must find the source of a problem and determine the most efficient approach to fixing it. For example, in addition to general repairs, United’s technicians will clean systems and evaluate operations to make sure there are no leaking pipes, drainage issues, or corroded parts.
- High-Quality Service Providers: Beyond working with heavy machinery and intricate system components, HVAC Techs must be fluent in providing direct customer service through clear communication and efficiency. For United’s technicians – safety, timeliness, and cost-efficiency are always top of mind when serving valued customers, residential homeowners, and businessowners.
United’s HVAC Techs will make sure systems stay up-and-running all summer around Ocala, the Villages, and across North Central Florida. United’s technicians remain on-call to complete your HVAC system evaluations, maintenance, emergency repairs, and new installations.
Contact our full-service Residential AC Repair and Commercial HVAC Services Company today. Call United Refrigeration, Heating and Air’s team at 352-629-1187 to set your next appointment.