Ever feel like a refrigeration breakdown is more likely at the worst possible time, like in the scorching heat of a Florida summer day? You’re not alone. Cooling systems tend to breakdown more frequently during the hot summer months around North Central Florida.
Don’t sweat it — the commercial refrigeration experts at United Refrigeration, Heating and Air have the solutions to keep your systems running in the best possible condition this summer and throughout the year.
How to Keep Summer Inventory Cold and Fresh
- Chill Out with the Right Settings: Day in and day out, be sure to check and adjust thermostat settings for the proper temperatures. Also, remember that cycling is important to keep foods and beverages held at the right temperatures. Proper packing, stacking, and monitoring will help protect your stock of food, beverages, ice, and frozen products.
- Keep it Clean and Fresh: Whether you manage a restaurant, store, kitchen facility, or vending businesses around The Villages or Ocala, there are local and state laws requiring a certain level of cleanliness and sanitation. Take note and do stringent cleanings to maintain freshness, reduce odors, and comply with safety requirements.
- Optimize and Prevent Losses: In addition to health and safety, regular cleanings are important for the operation and the lifespan of refrigeration systems. Eliminating corrosion will help keep parts functioning and support longevity. It will also ensure your business is up and running for celebrations like National Soft Ice Cream Day on August 19th.
- Stay Cool with Regular Maintenance: Regularly scheduled maintenance and prompt repairs are critical for those soft-serve machines, slush machines, ice machines, commercial walk-ins, reach-in coolers, reach-in freezers, deli cases, and other types of refrigeration systems. Contact our experts for an expert maintenance plan to ensure you stay cool.
- Keep an Eye on Operations: Make sure a pro is evaluating the systems, checking refrigerant, inspecting hinges, checking auto-closures, and securing seals. Also, watch for any blockages or waterline issues. Cleared drain lines and suction lines are essential.
- Focus on Functionality: Hire the pros at United to evaluate your system and check for any faulty parts to mitigate future risks. Condenser coils, compressors, exhaust fans, make-up air fans, gaskets, door hardware, and other components should be professionally inspected and maintained to keep your systems running in peak condition.
- Make Smart Decisions: Our experts at United can help you determine when it makes the most cost-effective sense for you to make repairs or to replace your systems with a new installation to avoid any downtime at your North Central Florida businesses.
United’s trained technicians have expertise in brand-name equipment, such as Traulsen, Victory, Stoelting, Kolpak, Master-Bilt, Continental, Kairak, Electro Freeze, Blue Air, Beverage-Air, True, and others. As factory certified service and warranty experts, United offers maintenance programs, emergency repairs, and new installations for our valued customers.
United Refrigeration, Heating and Air’s team has provided speedy services for over 30 years. Call 352-629-1187 to set-up your new installations, system maintenance, or repair services.